Walter

Walter must be traded. Immediately. It is apparently the only way to get him out of Jim O'Brien's rotation.

McCarty didn't even get a single "I Love Walter!" out of Heinsohn in 25 minutes ... 25 minutes in which the only one positive thing he did was make one alley-oop pass to Chris Mihm -- who should be getting Walter's minutes, by the way. Well, lots of people should be getting Walter's minutes I suppose.

If Walter's not hitting his threes -- or the other team has the foresight to keep a 5-2, 47-year-old assistant trainer on the perimeter to take away his entire offensive game -- he is completely and utterly useless.

Surely there's someone with an extra second round pick out there, somewhere?

Steve O