Re: Hornets loss

Most posts involve one way or the other the capability of OB even if he
himself isn't mentioned. The guy just doesn't have a vision and when he does
get one he's late on the draw. We have better talent than last season but
yet we're still floundering. DA's biggest mistake is not removing OB when he
got here. We're making the same mistakes game after game with no end in
sight.

16-17 notes:

Pierce B-, because poor ball handling is costly especially late in games. A
better point guard situation could help.

James C+, no point guard and hasn't been able to match earlier successes.

Yiri A+, because we never expected this from him. Has a nose for
distribution, shooting and rebounding.

Baker C+, doesn't like to mix it up on the boards and probably isn't used
right anyway. Had great earlier successes when the team was running.

Blount B, has been coming along offensive. Developing nice hook shot.

Davis C, disappointment to date, hasn't matched billing.

McCarty C, destructive to the C's learning process of team development. Has
barely improved in his career.

Mihm C+, who knows the way he's used we may never know.

Banks C+, has his moments, needs playing time, usually outruns the team.
This kid will flourish when the Celts decide to move more on offense,
running, setting picks, and posting up timely. He knows it's unnatural to
pass to centers and forwards 10-12' from the basket. ( yet as in the NO's
game in the 1st we moved like a well grooved team) What happens??

OB F, sure many think he has done well given the circumstances, everyone's
entitled to an opinion.

Team Offense; C+, 7-8 playoff spot with a healthy Pierce in a weak
Conference. Yeah, 3-4-5- are available but those looking for another Banner
don't be misled.

Defense: Harter's time has come and gone.

Management: C+, still an odor, didn't take all the trash out.

DanF

DanF