Re: The remaining games

I'm on the other side of this one. If you have 60% of your team, they are
very young and they are all except for PP playoff virgins, you want them to get
in their and see what it is all about. Get the jitters out. Give them something
to work in the offseason for. You can see incredible growth in the playoffs.
Having a top 3-5 player never guaranteed anything. That is just a stat (Bird
wasn't a top 3 pick)....However, we probably don't have to worry about it
anyways with our leaky Harter defense.....

DJessen33

<< Gotta say I'm with Ray on this one.  If you can't
 do serious damage, you have to tank.  Have to.
 Other than the current Lakers, there isn't a team
 in the NBA in the last 25 years that wasn't built
 around top five picks.  (And usually top three
 picks.)

 Josh >>