Hopping on the bandwagon ?

Hey, there's still a lot of room up here on the bandwagon.  (I know, it's
easy to be optimistic after 2 wins in the last 15, but there are actually some
doubters still).

But gang Green are beginning to show some signs of life again and of the
style of running and passing that they showed in their brief but glorius 5 game
winning streak before the E.Will/Davis/etc trade.

I'm firmly on the side of those that think we really have a better depth of
talent, and young healthy athletic talent at that, than we did before all the
trades began.  I don't think it was surprising at all that we would play aweful
for a while with essentailly everything about the team changed in mid-stream
during the season.  That has to be terribly disorienting for the players.

But again, now that we've dropped some of the old system and Chucky is
onboard to show what running the team with a point guard can do, and Brandon has
been released from his cage and allowed to show what desire for the ball can do -
well, look out 8th seed ;-)  (Not sarcasm, just enjoying the recent
improvements and the fact that against all reason, the East is so weak we're still in
the race.)

And look out for next year when these guys have had time to get to know each
others names and games.  I really think this can be a good team, especially if
the coaching improves - either with Carroll getting aboard or with a new
coach.

Anyway, there's still plenty of room aboard the bandwagon - hop on now while
it's still kind of daring ;-) ....

Hank M.