caution on Felton

Ok, so this is early for draft ideas:  I'm a little concerned about the maturity of UNC's Raymond Felton, the classy PG.  He is as good a dribbler and penetrator and passer as there is in the college game, but UNC has lost too many close games.  Maybe he will mature and be a first rate pro, but I have a few doubts at present.  He's better than Banks right now, but he's just as short and not quite as fast.  I'm a big Tarheel fan, so I see them often on the tube.  Just concerned about him right now. OTOH, May has great skills at PF.  Cheers, Gene