Re: Peter May on Paul Pierce

I got your point. It just doesn't make much sense unless all you are aspiring to be is a 5 or 6 seed and a 1st or 2nd round exit.

From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Peter May on Paul Pierce
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:32:05 -0500

Incredible, isn't it, how some people manage to let the point zip right by them totally unnoticed?

At 01:11 PM 2/25/2004, Shawn Niles wrote:

Yeah, you're right. They should have kept Walker. Those first and second round playoffs exits for the next 5 or 6 years straight would have been a lot of fun. Hey, at least we'd be in the playoffs. Because that's the only goal the Boston Celtics should ever shoot for. Just make the playoffs baby! Nothing more needed.