Re: Baker on ESPN last night

   Jim, I ertainly don't take issue with anything you say.  What astonishes me is that all these lawyers drafted documents, but the union STILL might well have a legitimate complaint.  Any and all (now THERE'S a legalese phrase for you)agreements should have been specific as to the connection between it and the CBA and, even better, had the union acknowledge te agreement or being on record as not wanting to take a position despite being asked to do so.