Re: The luster is off the Knick rose - Vescey

< The Knicks, who were the media darlings, have come back to earth.
If Isiah reaches for Baker, you know they are really getting desperate....>
 - Jessen

A bit envious of the Knicks are you because good old Isiah has so far
proven to be a bit more clever than our own Danny in gradually
rebuilding a team without resorting to completely gutting it first
in his championship-driven quest?  And watch out for the 6-17
pre-trade inept Cleveland who has recently rushed ahead of us in
the standings with a 17-17 post-trade record, while our 12-12 .500
pre-trade record has dissolved to 23-35, 11-23 since the trade.

What I most love about you, Jessen, is your passion, loyalty, and
protectionism concerning the present/future state of the Celtics.
No matter how badly things have turned out this season, we at least
have you to still keep that old candle glowing ... that a healthy,
better-coached Pierce, LaFrentz, Davis, Mihm, Atkins, Welsch,
Banks, Hunter (along with the expected three additional first
rounders and a mid-level exception) will DEFINITELY comprise
the Championship NBA team come 2006-07.  Why?  Because Danny
told us so.

Egg