Re: Celtics Latest Trade Most Preposterous says D'Alessandro

I dont get it. Are you people in the "Danny Ainge camp" upset that he is being criticized? By even the best of accounts, I do not see how he can be graded any higher than a C for this season for his performance. Why are you so upset that the press is reporting stuff on here that other posters have been sayign all along?

Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

D'Alessandro? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. .

This guy is a fool, he always hated the Celtics, he always hated Ainge since back when Danny played for us, he hasn't done his homework in
three years, and he has no clue what he's taking about. Just one more shortsighted sports writer with an agenda, trying to make us believe that all of Danny's considerable virtues are crimes.

So what if Danny would finish 30th out of 29 if vote for GM OF THE YEAR was taken tomorrow among GM's, coaches, players, and newspaper/.com writers. So what if his credibility gap has caused his players and coaches to quit on him big time. So what if fellow GM's are purposely playing hardball with him on the Baker situation and are hesitant to accommodate him in trades. And furthermore, Dallasandro, or however
you choose to spell your stupid name, I don't want to hear one word this summer about Ainge not being able to sign one important mid-level exception due to your cockabullyitisism that the word is out that the
Ainge-era Boston is a no-no place to play. No, you didn't say that in
so many words or even in any words, but I just knew what you were thinking.

Sounds to me like you would be a perfect fit for the Herald or the Globe. But if you can't say something positive about this team like "The Celtics RIGHT NOW have the talent to win the East, or at least rival the Nets,"
then why not just shut up.

Egg