Trade Voided?

Is the traded voided, paperwork not in on time? I not sure which way to root.
Did everyone pass their physicals? After all the praise Dumars is getting,
you think he would be willing to give up Delfino to get our guys to pass their
physicals? Remember, in trades, no one wins unless everyone wins.

If it is just voided, I think we aren't affected. If the salary cap moves to
46 to 47 K, where we have 38 plus 4 mill to retain Mihm so that still leaves
us 5 million under the cap to either trade for another draft pick or sign
another player under the cap....

Wallace and James played first half but not allowed to play in second. ESPN
reports voided traded....

DJessen33