Re: And Another Thing: Malik Rose

Aldridge said yesterday that the Spurs were in discussions up to and
after the deadline about trading Rose, but he said he was wrong about
the team they were talking to - they weren't talking to the Celtics.

Still, it sounds like the Celts at least entertained the idea. There's
nothing wrong with entertaining the idea. I have to admit, by the time I
got home yesterday, I was praying they hadn't made that move. As it
turns out, it wasn't nearly as close as it sounded yesterday afternoon.

Anyway, beating Ainge up for the Atkins trade is OK. I think everyone is
overreacting (me included, but I've settled), but I think it's fair to
be critical of that deal. But it's not fair to criticize him for a trade
he didn't make.

Mark