More moves on the horizon?

the herald is reporting: (via Bruce Allen's Boston Sports Media Watch)

Even though the trading deadline is now past, Ainge may not be through
tweaking his roster. He has shown interest in center Michael Doleac,
who was waived by the Hawks after being traded there from New York.
There are other teams interested in Doleac, and Ainge admits that the
team may not have much of a shot at him. The Celtics will likely still
make a run at Brent Barry after the season as well.

------------------

I'd be against signing Doleac -- if for no other reason it takes mins
away from Mihm and Hunter.  i'm still not sold on Brent Barry (and is
he really going to sign here for the MLE?)

some other interesting tidbits from the morning papers (via
http://www.hoopshype.com/rumors.htm)

- Miami and NY are talking about adding Baker

- Ainge tried to get Barry straight-up for Mills -- but wisely wouldn't
take on Booth's contract when Seattle pushed; Seattle wouldn't do
Mills/Stewart for Barry/Booth

- Miami had been in the running for Rasheed (from Portland -- who
didn't want to take on longer contracts)

- the Orlando Sentinel is quoted as saying (their site req.
registration or i'd give a better synopsis) that the magic "tried
harder to move Gooden...but there were no takers".  I'm guessing harder
refers to than Juawon Howard, but NO TAKERS?  Ainge get on the phone!
I assume they were asking too much for him but damn I assume we could
put something together for him.

- 76ers would have done J. Howard/Giriceck for Eric Snow but Orlando
backed out.  Hmmm....guess this is why we weren't in the running --
that's a lot for Snow.  Maybe though we can still try this summer,
though it looks like Barry is the apple in Ainge's eye.

- Isaiah is assembling the ultimate Celtic-hater team:  NY Knicks,
Isaiah and now he's bringin in Kareem as a developmental coach.