Re: Vecsey Smirks At Dopey Dan

Frankly, I'd be more concerned if Vescey liked the trade.

We give a team from the East a one-time-chance to compete in the playoffs.
(Beat NY/Indiana) Sounds good.

Regardless of where Wallace ends up next year, he will drag the whole team
down into the slime with him as he always had.

Why worry about it?  If Dumars can turn Wallace into something valuable in a
sign-trade, that is the only risk to the C's.  Perhaps he will only
sign-trade with a West Coast team and not NY?  We'll just have to see.

I was hoping for a strong PF myself.  I would have liked to see what Fizer
could have added for the last 1/2 of the season, but it wasn't to be.

<Jim
---