Re: (no subject)

Don't know about anyone else, but that came out really garbled here...

At 04:07 PM 2/19/2004, Sean Giovanello wrote:

Here is a list of guys who went from 21 on back to 1996. I threw in the 2003 guys at the end even though its to early to tell on most of them.
Surprisingly, the odds seem a little better than I thought for gettiing a guy who can play some. However, most of them look like long development for not so much reward. The odds of a diamond find here seem pretty slim, but there is some nice costume jewellery I guess (smile)....

2002 2001
2000 1999
1998 1997 21 Qyntel Woods Joe Forte Morris Peterson Jeff Foster Ricky Davis Anthony Parker
22 Casey Jacobson Jeryl Sasser Donnell Harvey Kenny Thomas Brian Skinner
Ed Gray
23 Tayshaun Prince Brandon Armstrong Deshawn Stevenson
Devean George Tyronn Lue Bobby Jackson
24 Forfeit Raul Lopez Dalibor Bagaric Andrei Kirilenko Felipe Lopez
Rodrick Rhodes
25 Nenad Kristic Gerald Wallace Jake Tsakalalidis Tim James Al Harrington John Thomas
26 John Salmons Samuel Dalembert Mamadou Ndiaye
Vonteego Cummings Sam Jacobson Charles Smith
27 Chris Jeffries Jamaal Tinsley Primoz Brezec... Jumaine Jones Vlad Stepania Jacque Vaughn
28 Dan Dickau Tony Parker Erick Barkley Scott Padgett Corey Benjamin Keith Booth
29 Forfeit Forfeit
Mark Madsen Leon Smith Nazr Mohammed

1996                                          2003
21   Dontae Jones                  Boris Diaw
22   Roy Rogers                     Zoran Plannic
23   Efthmis Rentzias               Travis Outlaw
24   Derek Fisher                  Brian Cook
25    Martin Muursepp         Carlos Delfino
26 Jerome Williams               Ndubi Ebi
27    Brian Evans                   Kendrick Perkins
28 Priest Lauderdale            Barbosa
                                           Josh Howard
29 Travis Knight