Re: Done deal with Detroit

pick this year.

Detroit gets: Rasheed Wallace and Mike James

Atlanta gets: Chris Mills, Zeljko Rebraca, Bob Sura and the Bucks first
round pick owed to Detroit.<<<<<<<<<<<<

trying even my patience with this one.    I've seen Mark P's pro's and con's list
and I'm not sure his only two pro's are really pro's at this point.  Anybody
else want to try to make some sense of this mess?
                                                                    P.S.
Sorry if my recent posts have seemed garbled.  I'm having a computer problem and
have been trying different ways of getting around it with little success.

TAM