Pistons get Sheed -- no details

The last rumor had Mills going to Atlanta and Mike James going to the
Pistons, with Chucky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter and a first-rounder coming
to the Celtics. Atkins has two years after this on a bad contract.
Hunter is a free agent after this season. James is a free agent after
this season. Basically, the Celtics take on two years of Atkins' bad
contract for a first-rounder. That's not a great deal. It's OK, but not
great. I'm still hoping there's more to come. Ainge still could turn
around and trade Hunter's contract for something. That's probably just
wishful thinking.

If this is the way it plays out, it's disappointing. They don't get any
help other than a mediocre first-round pick. Maybe Ainge will find a
player with that pick, but odds are against it. I'm not sure Chucky
Atkins is even as good as Mike James, and that's saying something. Seems
like a mediocre return for an asset like an expiring contract.

Anyway, Chad Ford said in his ESPN.com chat that there's a done deal. No
details yet.

Mark