Re: if you're Orlando....

I would do the deal you listed as long as it was the Dallas #1 rather than ours. I love Gooden and think he would fit in niceh ere!

Mark Piotrowski wrote:

do you trade Drew Gooden (and Garrity + ??) to the C's for Mills' contract + Blount + our #1 pick?

several rumors have him on the block (which I can't really believe), but if so I might even pull the Atkins deal and give ORL 2 picks for him. He's the kind of young, hustling, active PF the C's need.

(the other) mark