Utah-ORL-Pheonix trade

Real GM is reporting:

> 1280KZN: Utah radio station 1280KZN is reporting that the Orlando
> Magic have traded guard Gordan Giricek to the Utah Jazz for guard
> DeShawn Stevenson.
>
> There is also speculation that Magic center Steven Hunter could also
> be heading to Utah as part of the deal.
>
> Apparently, the Jazz have also made another trade that will send
> forward Keon Clark and center Ben Handlogten to the Phoenix Suns
> inexchange for forward Tom Gugliotta and two first-round picks.
>
> More as we get it

Pheonix is giving Utah 2 #1 picks for Keon Clark?  When they already
have Stoudamire, Marion & McDyess?  Damn that makes no sense -- Clark
makes less money, thus has a smaller contract expiring, than Gugliotta
and TWO #1s....this has got to be a joke.  There's gotta be something
more involved.

We coudl have given them more than that.

(the other) mark