Marc Stein's article - Cs, Chucky Atkins

Detroit boards say it is a done deal. How many no. 1s do we get? Two
hopefully....

DJessen33

<Whether we see a full-fledged blockbuster -- involving Wallace again -- on
deadline day apparently hinges on a not-so-big name: Chucky Atkins.

As Wednesday night bled into early morning, with Thursday's NBA trade buzzer
fast approaching at 3 p.m. ET, finding a third team willing to take on Atkins
was the key to Detroit's hopes of acquiring Wallace from Atlanta.

League sources told ESPN.com late Wednesday that Detroit was trying to move
Atkins to the Boston Celtics. >