Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] What would you give for Iverson?

I wouldn't want Iverson.

For all his positive points, he's basically someone who throws his body
into the teeth of the defense and throws up wild shots.  He doesn't give a
damn about practice, something the C's DESPERATELY need, and has a long
history of letting his personal stubbornness interfere with the goals of
the team.  I know practice isn't everything, but unless you're the next
Bill Russell, get your bottom out there and work on your game.

Chris Ford benched Iverson for missing a practice.  When two C's players
did the same, John Carroll was so laid back about it, I think he got the
blah-blah flu out in California.  Iverson would be referring to Carroll as
"Doormat" within a week.

Besides, with our luck, Iverson would arrive and then suffer a
season-ending injury from his kamikaze offense.  :>)

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle