From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:18 AM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: What would you give for Iverson?

There is talk that Iverson is on the block. What would Danny offer?

Banks, Mihm, Jiri and Mills adds up salary-wise. You could swap Blount for
Jiri would prefer ending contracts. You then add what, two draft picks? How
about the better of the picks this year plus the two no. 2s and next year's
no. 1.
That seems like too much....

DJessen33