re: RE: Juwan Howard?

Well, I'm telling you right now, Ainge will be crucified for this deal.
Glenn Ordway is already calling him a "STIFF!"

Mark, mark my words Mark: "MEGA-CRUCIFIED".

Howard and Garrity's long term contracts ain't going
to be received too well.

Hunter is the American Moiso.

At least they kept their draft picks.

Hopefully, Walter's part of the trade.

My main criticism of the deal is the LONG-TERM contracts for
Howard and Garrity. And the fact, that Howard always seems to
be on losing teams.

That and piss-poor defense.

And with Blount running off to Jimbo in Portland or wherever,
who's going to play center, or are they going to be forced to draft one?
Ray