Here's a trade to make

Doctor Jessen's shopping list:
NVE and Dampier combo
Taylor
Wilcox
Murphy

I have always liked Mo Taylor. He could really provide us the inside offense
that we lack and meets Danny's criteria, a power forward who actually has
offensive skills. He is a long term player. If he is available, go for him like a
big dog, even though he had some kind of problem recently, was it drugs? Hmm.
We don't have a good history for people with drug or alcohol problems.

Anyways, see Vescey's comments below. My idea is a three way with Seattle. We
send Mills and Dallas no. 1 to the Sonics, they send Brent Barry to the
Rockets and they send Taylor to us....

DJessen33

<Numerous sources are predicting the Rockets will do something noteworthy
before Thursday's trading deadline, but it positively won't involve Steve
Francis. In an effort to ease the defensive congestion around Yao Ming, management is
trying to acquire a legit 3-point shooting forward, namely Austin Croshere.

A few weeks ago, the Pacers discussed swapping him for Kelvin Cato. Recently,
the talk revolved around Maurice Taylor; if Indy pulls the trigger, you might
see Al Harrington to Denver for Rodney White and Jon Barry. Houston also is
talking to the 76ers about Aaron McKie, who could just as easily wind up in
Chicago for Jerome Williams. >