Walker

Mostly lurk on this list, but has anyone noticed that the rumors out of the
All Star weekend are that the Mavs are trying hard to move Antoine with no
takers?

Puts our trade in a different perspective.  Maybe in the long run we got the
best one could get for him.

Ben
--
Dr. Ben Fuller                               +264-61-224470   (H)
Namibia Economic Policy                      +264-61-277500   (W)