re: the undermining man

Good, balanced reply Egg.  I lean toward Danny's side on this because I did not like the product we had with Antoine, E. Williams and Battie--nor the way they were coached.  I was anxious for change and Danny brought it.  I do think it's for the better, that a coach can make a good team out of what he will have next year.  Maybe a better focus now is whether we have done as well as Isiah has with the Knicks' rebuilding.  The addition of Tim Thomas and Nazr certainly complete a whirlwind of restructuring.  Indeed, the East may be only two years from reclaiming their superiority vs. the West.  Cheers, Gene