Re: Dr. Jack disses Cs potential and PP

<Management manages stuff for owners that hire them to make $$
for them.>

Those are employees.

<Sure owners put on a good front initially but in the back room their
counting $$.>

That's called managing an investment.  There isn't any NBA team making a
yearly profit on cash flow that I'm aware of.  The Bruins owner pulls big
cash out each year but I doubt Kraft or the Sox ownership does due to debt
expenses.

Most owners get value by improving the team so someone with a bigger ego
will spend even more to buy the team from them.  So unlike with Sterling in
LA, limiting how much he lost each year on his hobby by keeping his
investment low, other owners look to improve the team so that the fans buy
tickets and to limit loses or break even each year until they sell.

In the meantime, they want the jewelry that comes with winning for their
ego.  IMO.
---