Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Mark Berry Dissects Banks

Careful with statistics, Fabio, because a lot of variables go into those
stats. First, Banks assists would go up significantly if he had the almost double
playing time like Billups. Also, Billups started so therefore was more likely
to benefit from fellow starters being able to make baskets versus the backups.
Third, most of Bank's turnovers are not of the passing variety. They are more
of the charging, palming, traveling or kicking the ball into the stands style
that aren't involving passing.  I wouldn't say that Billups was a better
passes at all. But that is the thing about stats. You can use them to spin
your own story. That is why I rely on what I see, or can remember <g>....

DJessen33