From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx [mailto:Eggcentric@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:48 AM
To: Berry, Mark S; Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Carroll

< This was Obie's last screw job. He threw the team into chaos by
quitting
when he did. I can't believe he hasn't received more criticism for this.

-MarkB

I believe that Obie privately informed Ainge and Wallace he would like
to leave at the END of this season and that for better or for worse,
the ever hotheaded Ainge suggested he leave now (Jan. 27th).