From: lapdoggy <lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: THE BIG PICTURE
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:00:02 -0800

Danny had some dark sunken eyes last night. His job is not an easy one by any means. It's one thing to to take over the Memphis Grizzlies but the Celtics are another can of beans. I don't envy him. He could have stood pat on the "Wallace Faced" team but who really would have been happy then? Last night's loss, more than anything, showed the lack of "team". The guys couldn't put a bucket together early on (0-15 at one point) and obviously at the end of the game. Good team's run plays in the final stages of close games. Last night there was none of that. Erratic, best describes the last 8 minutes. Danny needs to acquire disciplined soldiers or this schitzo ball will be a nightly occurrence.
With Battie sidelined and Brown getting 2 minutes, yes, that was a terrible loss.
Think about this. Without another trade, this team will have two first round picks next draft. That will be a lot of guys with little or no playing experience wearing Celtic green. Is there someone coming out in '05 that I don't know about, b/c we could be headed to superlotto 2005 style?