Re: THE BIG PICTURE

Lapdoggy,
Other teams either have an inside player that can generate offense inside out
or have a rebounder that can get an offensive rebound. Think about it. When
Walter is in there, like he was in crunch time, you will not get any offensive
rebounds and you likely will be three point shooting. If the team makes the
three point shot, which Juri didn't this time, you are in the game....

As for Ainge, the NBA community and press have gotten on him so much I'm
afraid he won't be able to pull the trigger on a trade when he needs to (like
trading Blount). I think he is going to let Blount walk away without getting value
for him just like he resigned Obie because of public pressure. He called
Barkley before the game to ask him to give him a pass. Of course, Barkley had to
bring that up on the air and then say that Danny has made two terrible
trades.....

DJessen33

<< Danny had some dark sunken eyes last night. His job is not an easy one
 by any means. It's one thing to to take over the Memphis Grizzlies but
 the Celtics are another can of beans. I don't envy him. He could have
 stood pat on the "Wallace Faced" team but who really would have been
 happy then? Last night's loss, more than anything, showed the lack of
 "team". The guys couldn't put a bucket together early on (0-15 at one
 point) and obviously at the end of the game. Good team's run plays in
 the final stages of close games. Last night there was none of that.
 Erratic, best describes the last 8 minutes. Danny needs to acquire
 disciplined soldiers or this schitzo ball will be a nightly occurrence.
   With Battie sidelined and Brown getting 2 minutes, yes, that was a
 terrible loss.
 Think about this. Without another trade, this team will have two first
 round picks next draft. That will be a lot of guys with little or no
 playing experience wearing Celtic green. Is there someone coming out in
 '05 that I don't know about, b/c we could be headed to superlotto 2005
 style? >>