Re: Baker Deadline?

Wow.  Take off the green colored glasses.  Vin Baker is not going to be a meaningful part of this team now or ever.  He is a junkie, and even if he returns, he'll get another strike before the season is over.

Hey, I was one of the fools that didn't whine when we made the trade.  I thought it was a swing for the fences, and had the potential to make the Celtics relevant again.  Instead, it was a swing and a miss.  If he is not activated by Wednesday Night's game, the power to deal with him shifts from the Doctors to the team.  At that time the Celtics should terminate his contract or force him to restructure his deal so all of it is off the books at the end of the year.  The only way Vin can help us now is by freeing up cap space.