re: Sam Smith on dealing Pierce

Pierce available, I sincerely doubt it and Ainge wouldn't trade
him now any ways.  I think Sam is throwing stuff against the wall
and hoping it reverberates with a few gullible knuckleheads.

Besides, now is not the time to deal Pierce - that you do before
the draft, to a team that has a high draft choice, but doesn't want to
spend the 3 or 4 years needed to develop the high-schooler
or International player.
Ray