Re: Targeting teams that are targeting Kobe

Interesting speculation, Inspector Jessen.

You could trade Blount and his expiring contract because he's opting out,
James and his expiring contract, and Mills and his expiring
contract for Barbosa, White, and the Knicks pick.

Barbosa after all is a tall PG.

Would they give him up and the pick?

Now that seems somewhat questionable, but perhaps Blount has enough value
that the Suns and Celts can make this a three or four team deal and even
more cap relief for Phoenix.

Getting Barbosa and the Knicks pick is a nice deal, and White can back up Mihm
or even start in this season of retooling.
Ray