First half against Philly

Wow!

Some thoughts--

Chris Mihm looking to set an NBA record picking up 2 fouls in the first 34
seconds of the game.

Who's that playing defense?  Why, it's WALTAH!

Cool--Celtics offense!  I'm a little worried that the Sixers just aren't
hitting shots at first, more than the C's defense is stopping them, but
it's a bit of both.  Yet, here's the First Celtics double digit lead in
living memory.

Paul seems to be coming out of that offensive slump, Blount hasn't dropped
passes...whew!

I've noticed that the C's are stealing the ball a lot more then the
Sixers--are we taking better care of the ball, or aren't they trying?

Tommy Heinsohn sounds positively mellow!

If only we can keep this up in the second half!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle