Re: r Re: Peter May Attacks The Devil Ainge

< Good Egg, I think when it comes to snakes, it's Herpetology.
And you need to cast away your Danny Doubts, get out the ol' Eggboard,
and ride that big Ainge wave in to the championship Kahuna. Aloha. >
- Ray

Aloha et tu, Ray.  Thank you for clearing up the mess.  That illusive word
was on the tip o my tongue; just couldn't spit it out.  I certainly hope
Kesty
can somehow figure out what I was trying to say with my obscure and
mysterious reptilia reference.

You're right, what are a mere three or four more years to wait when our
team's prize can certainly be the big Kahuna... the noblest bouillabaisse of
them all, a sort of soup, broth, or brew... maybe even Herpetological oil.