Olympic team

<While the only reason we switched over to bringing in pros in hoops was a
snit because our college players got beaten, even <though the reason for
that had more to do with bad coaching/team construction than amateur vs pro.
Until then, it was <actually a matter of pride that we were still sending
true amateurs in hoops and winning even though others sent pros.

Wasn't it more that, with the best college players leaving early for the
NBA, we really could no longer be competitive if we relied on those who
stayed in college?