Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Cavaliers are Must See TV.

In a message dated 2/5/04 12:54:03 PM, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx writes:

< No one likes a maverick or someone who is cocky enough to think they know
what is going on. That is why the press doesn't like Ainge. It is like
Pitino.
Ainge threatens the Boston sports power structure if he is to succeed. If
Danny
succeeds, then Danny will repesent the Boston Celtics, like Pitino and Red
did
if he doesn't already and they don't like that. The Boston press are the true
Fellowship of the Miserable>  - Jessen

Ah, another poet soaring in the high reason of his fantasies. Hope your
garland
and singing robes are attached tightly to your body.

Egg

PS - Ok, enough is enough.  I quietly skulk off now to meet my day.