Obie leaves Carroll behind for scorched earth

It is like Obie left Carroll behind to engage the scorched earth policy. I
just want to say that I have never seen Tommy so negative on the way the Cs are
playing as I have since Carroll took over. He is so negative on the Harter
defense (I agree with him) and hasn't minced words on the subsitution tactics
either. He now is saying Hunter should start with Mihm coming off the bench
relieving Blount and Hunter. Tommy is so frustrated with Walter at the power
forward, as any basketball purist would be. .....

DJessen33