Re: So what exactly did Heinsohn say?

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: tfmiii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: So what exactly did Heinsohn say?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:58:35 EST

Just maybe, the highy-respected (at least by me) Tom Murphy, the seldom
heard from lurker Adam Litchy (except for the three times per Bball season
he feels he cannot stand to read yet one more post from the half-crazed Egg),
and our favorite chameleon (step to the front, DForant, and take a bow)
should begin to acknowledge our teambs realities and face them without
soft concealments and the spreading of blame to all the wrong places... i.e.
this precious little Egg... you sh-tl-ss bullies!!!!!!!!

Can't stand to hear negative opinions oh mighty Celt experts?  Betcha
you would likely enjoy watching the Celts more if you had never added
your written-in-ink tomes to such a mouth board.  I always wondered
how that worked... like for instance, if you bravely state you don't
like Pierce, do you then hope he goes 1 for 20 with 6 TO's each game?

Sincerely,

The Deviled Egg
(leftover from SB party; dizzied and dazzled, but sorta hanging in)

Wow. Once again the fact that someone doesn't post that often means that their opinion is worthless, eh? Is the "Lurker" tag the best you can come up with? Care to refute my point? Oh and in case you forgot it, it doesn't have anything to do with disputing your view of the Celtic organization from a basketball standpoint. We probably agree with you that the Celtics this year, except for the first month or so, have been horrible to watch.

Rather, it was that I found those parts of your posts that implied that Ainge was the devil--WHILE OFFERING NO PROOF, came off as the self-important gossip columns of someone with a personal axe to grind. "If you only knew what a little birdy told me about slammed doors, and punches thrown, why you'd....No I've said to much."

Please, take a step back and look at it from the perspective of the rest of us peons without your "insight." It looks like petty slander directed at someone who insulted one of your friends/sources. I'm not defending his basketball moves, and I don't think "he can do no wrong." What I do think is that you are entitled to your opinion, I hope you post it, but you should lay off the vague implications of wrong doing. If your so damn afraid of getting your friends in trouble, then maybe you should just be quite about it, eh? Wouldn't that be the responsible thing to do?

Oh and nice spin-control on the last paragraph. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Can't argue the point? That's okay, change the argument, right?

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1