Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Could the All-Star game be a "cure"?

 ***
"There are some players who shouldn't be on there," Pierce said after
being named to the Eastern Conference team yesterday. "I am not going to
say who. There are guys who made it who are not having as good a year as
me. But I think the coaches know what kind of player I am. They
understand I am a top player and I deserve it. I would have been
disappointed not to make it. I feel I am at least in the top 12 players
in the Eastern Conference."
***

I just hate quotes like that.  To me, Paul's mouth and ego are running a
little bit ahead of both his game and common sense.  That being said, I
think he deserved to go but pretty soon he is going to be talking in the
third person.

  Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
  Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website

  Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect and humor.

  Subscribe: