Re: Don't beat the Egg!

Add me to the list of posters that enjoy reading what Egg has to say.  We
don't always agree, but she says what she has to say, lots of times with humor,
and without the personal attacks unless she is first attacked herself, which
happens very frequently for some reason.
I honestly don't understand why some feel the need to attack people they
don't agree with.
State your case and move on.  Let the rest of us decide for ourselves what we
want to believe.  We aren't stupid... well...most of us anyway ( ; (jk)

TAM