Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "What do we really have here anymore?'' -Herald

This is so stupid. Murphy, get your head out of your rearend. NY is a
up-tempo team and EWill is not. Plus, the Nets are way over the cap this year and
next and used their mid-level exception this year. OOOhhhh, I'm sooo afraid that
these vallllllluable guys we let go are going to come back and bite us in the
butt. Look out Lakers if you put them back together.  Wait a minute, what
about if Walker opted out and he signed with the Nets too. And, and, and Kenny is
a free agent is could sign with them too. And they already got Rodney Rogers.
I mean, the band would be back together. It would be great. I would be a Net
fan because I loved the way that team played. PP? Hhmmmm.....

DJessen33

<<     Future considerations

      Here's one summer scenario to chew on.

      O'Brien signs on with the Nets, and then reunites with free agents
 Eric Williams - the Prince of Newark - and Blount for some nice bench
 defense.

      It may not be so easy for the FleetCenter crowd to hate New Jersey
 anymore.