From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: predictions e-mail snafu fixed
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:54:45 -0400

Sorry, everyone--sometime after I tested the new e-mail for predictions and
telling everyone what it was, it developed a problem, which I just became
aware of and fixed now (242pm EST Wed).  If you sent a prediction PRIOR to
now, I didn't receive it.  Please re-send it.  Thanks for your patience!

E-mail for the win/loss predictions is:
prediction2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks again!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle