Re: Lebron James no longer a point guard?

< To summarize, Cavs coach Silas has changed his mind about making Lebron
the starting point guard.  My question is why would he change his mind
when training camp hasn't even started yet?  He seemed convinced after
summer league that James was ready for it; now he's decided that it's too
much pressure?  I would think that you'd at least wait until training
camp, or even try him out in exhibition, and see how he does before
deciding whether to play him as a point guard. >  - Francis

That is pretty interesting, Francis.  Assuming Ollie becomes the
starting PG, Miles the SF, and Ricky Davis the SG, does that mean
Lebron would start out on the bench, maybe even behind Newble?

Egg