Re: poll deadline??

Just say the predictions have to be in before the first game of the year starts. Easy as that.

From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: poll deadline??
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

I thought setting a deadline before camp made sense, since allowing predictions to straggle in up to the season's start will give some more information to base their predictions on. If we have a hard and fast deadline of "before the first game," that's ok with me. But some may want to change their predictions at the last moment. C'est la vie, or is it "laissez le bons temps rolles (roulez, rolle)? Or, may the fast break prevail, in any language. Gene (hoping BB will take my mind off politics)

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com