re: RE: You Should Get What You Pay For

That works both ways, Cecil. Shouldn't new ownership give the fans some
time and proof, before they wallop them with the largest ticket increase in Celtics
history?

You say give them time to produce results, well I say: produce the results
and then raise ticket costs, ala the Patriots and Red Sox.

Generally quality ownerships wait until they have accomplished something
and then hit the fans up.  Or they raise ticket prices and then go out
and sign quality free agents and take on considerable extra payroll.
Celtics management has done neither (excluding the Vin Baker morass).

Bad owners like the Bruins' Jacob Brothers operate in this fashion.

Ray