Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Small forwards: Mashburn best of hard-t o-figure group ?

< All that help and you still screwed it up?....Dwayne Wade?..... >
- DJessen33

What help?  My chambermaids?  And what's wrong with Dwayne Wade?
He's a very special player. Although he is a natural SG, Miami is so pleased
with his PG skills, they didn't attempt to re-sign either Travis Best or
Mike James.

< Hey, Egghead. The other day you mentioned my positive rantings about
Baker after we traded for him. Do you know where they are? I think I
might be needing to referring to them.... >  - DJessen33

Good thing Snoop located your old posts since I can't even locate my
own - the one you allege I sent the other day.  You say I made mention
of your positive rantings about Baker, but are you sure you weren't
just having a nightmare?

Wounded vanity knows when it is hurt, but pride carries its banner to
the last. Whether Baker makes a comeback or doesn't make a comeback,
no skin off your back.  You will still be the same interesting-to-read,
loyal Celtic poster to me.

Egg