A sober Baker, the domino effect, and other positive scenarios

Dreams don't have to be shadowy lies or loyalist expectations.

What if ...

1) Baker arrives to camp so born again (Shira's morning column) that he
beats out Battie as our starting center, thus creating the Domino effect.

2) Battie in turn beats out Walker as our starting PF

3) Jones finally achieves his potential and beats out Williams,
McCarty, and Brown as our starting SF

4) James finally discovers court vision, runs like a deer, hits the
threes, and beats out Banks as our starting PG

5) Delk turns red hot and beats out Pierce as our starting SG

That would give us a starting team of:

PF Battie
SF Jones
C   Baker