Re: crunch n munch

What show is he on?

From: Ken Kokubo <klist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: crunch n munch
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:20:54 -0400

My wife even recognized him, and she's only seen him 4 or 5 times over the few years he was at the Fleet. Plus his name is Dave (which is the same as on the show). I just want to know how he got on...I didn't really get what the "premise" of the show was, but why/how he got on on is still a mystery...He was the only real entertainment at the Fleet during some of the pre-Paul era.

Ken