Re: more Eurobasket news

At 11:00 AM 9/8/03 -0400, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Wonder why so few on this list have had so little interest in the Olympic
>qualifying games or the Eurobasket.  Pro Bball experts or tunnel vision
>aficionados?

In fairness, the primary focus of most of the members here IS the Boston
Celtics, our favorite referee-challenged team.  for my on part as an
example, I never really followed the college game much, even though some of
those players will someday end up on the Celtics.

Or maybe it's the shock of knowing that Marv Albert is nowhere to be found
on the broadcasts....  :>))))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle